Friday, 28 April 2017

Poem - I Talk But No-One's Listening


 Rainbows at Night - The Poems of Clive Culverhouse




I talk but no-one’s listening
 
I talk but no-one’s listening
drowned out as no-one’s hearing
if they’re not hearing
are they seeing
if they’re not seeing
Am I here?
Am I existing?
I’m outside looking in
I won’t shout or stamp my feet
every day, all I say
is lost in the hum of life
other people’s lives
but what of my own life?
What am I saying?
Who will be noticing?
Will anyone be answering?
When I’m heard
when I’m seen
only then shall I believe
I am living
I am being


© 2017 Clive Culverhouse. All rights reserved. This poem is the property of Clive Culverhouse and may not be used without permission.





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment