Friday, 26 August 2016

What are you reading?

Hi all:)

What are YOU reading at the moment?

Would be cool to know what you're into.



Me??

I'm a late starter on the Harry Potter craze. I've been reading The Philosopher's Stone and The Chamber Of Secrets. Just started The Prisoner of Azkaban the other day. I intend to read the whole lot. Quite enjoying it too!

You know, I would love to be let loose in the restricted section of the Hogwarts library! I love antiquarian books on the subject of the Occult. I have many Occult books myself, and most are first editions. Mainly on the subject of Witchcraft, the history of, the relationship between witchcraft and religion and the philosophy of it. Also I have books on Alchemy, Mysticism, Magic and Demonology. Perhaps my favourite book is Magic White And Black by Franz Hartmann. The title is a bit misleading because I think it's more mysticism than magic. It deals with our thoughts of ourselves and our place within nature and the universe in terms of microcosm and macrocosm.


But definitely the Hogwarts library is certainly a place I need to visit!!





Picture from http://momentumbooks.com.au/blog_tag/hogwarts-library/





So happy reading, whatever the pages are you're beavering through;)



-----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment